Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the onion

When I visited San Francisco, I picked up a copy of The Onion, a newspaper dedicated to putting a sarcastic and jaded spin on the news of the day. How could you not enjoy reading a newspaper with headlines like Halliburton Given Contract to Rebuild Cheney and Report:US Foreign Policy Hurting American Students'Chances of Getting Laid Abroad.

My favourite part is my horroscope: Taurus: You'll be swarmed by a rare strain of Americanized killer bees who, unlike their Africanized cousins, just want to hang out and watch TV all day.


So true it's eerie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo!

Geee-off and Saba have been reading the Onion for years! I never even knew they actually printed that thing!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

yeah they do... it's hilarious! not sure if the printed version is available outside san fran.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home