Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Afraid? No Sweat!


ban
Ban insecurity! Ban fear! Wear this deodorant and ward off the terrorists!

The messages in advertisements are so blatantly misleading sometimes that it's funny. The latest ads for Ban deodorant show people participating in extreme sports, displaying total self-confidence and living life to the fullest! Want this perfect life? Tired of being self conscious and afraid all the time? Your prayers have been answered! It's as simple as putting this pasty crap under your pits!

I say ban stupid advertising that takes us all for morons.

2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

My deoderant improves my tennis game. I dunno what you're talking abut, that stuff WORKS!

4:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

Jess I just came home from school and noticed a Ban sitting in my mom's bathroom- what is my next step to counteract this? It's clearly even affecting people outside the target demo, I'm quite concerned.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home