Tuesday, August 02, 2005

No Turning Back

What's hotter?

Myself attending my first ever Pride Parade as a spectator on one of the hottest days of the year?

Watching perfectly toned and tanned male specimens shake their booties to Cher on the floats that go by?

Seeing all types of communities come together to express their belief in freedom of love? (Did you know there is a Gay Square Dance Club and Gay Bollywood Association?)

Seeing corporate Canada show their support in what they recognize as a legitimate market of citizens who celebrate diversity?

I don't know the answer to that... but I do know that after the 2005 Vancouver Pride Parade my heart is thoroughly warmed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

that slurpee thing would have been sweet! I liked the paramedics... they had a stretcher with rainbow coloured IV bags!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you! You are such a good person.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home