Monday, August 15, 2005

Listen to Feist

I don't even know what to say... Feist is the most refreshing music I have come across in a long time. I don't want to compare them to anything because I wouldn't want the comparison to imply unoriginality. But I will anyway...haha.

Her voice is a combination of Sade, Chrissy Hinde, and Dido and it floats over the light, folky music like an mother's lullaby.

Check out Mushaboom and Lonely, Lonely. Mushaboom has a catchy melody and super cool video. Lonely, Lonely makes you long for something you never knew you were longing for.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you draw the Feist drawing?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

no... got it off Google Image Search

11:48 AM  
Blogger the Director of Player Personnel said...

i keep hearing nothing but good things about her. i'll mcdefinately check her out. im on the lookout for another pleasant surprise of an album since the last k-os album or death from above 1979.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm buying my concert tix today!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home